| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yakutat, Ak in February is slightly cold at -2.2 °C (28.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.1 °C (21 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in February is rather sodden. A hearty 271mm (10.7in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 8:00 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 9:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Yakutat, Ak February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Yakutat, Ak, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Yakutat, Ak:
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 726.1 kms (451.2 miles) NNW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 591.4 kms (367.5 miles) NNW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 328.2 kms (203.9 miles) N
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 642.4 kms (399.2 miles) WNW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 428.6 kms (266.3 miles) NW
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 595.6 kms (370.1 miles) WNW
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 409.2 kms (254.3 miles) WNW
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 665.6 kms (413.6 miles) W
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 766.7 kms (476.5 miles) W
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 498.4 kms (309.7 miles) NNE
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) NE
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 288 kms (179 miles) ENE
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 393.8 kms (244.7 miles) ENE
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 609.4 kms (378.7 miles) E
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 566.8 kms (352.2 miles) E
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) ESE
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 695 kms (431.9 miles) SE
- Langara, Bc, Canada - 708.8 kms (440.5 miles) SE